- 1A small car or light aircraft, especially one used for short journeys.More example sentences
- It's a meeting at great temperature between a city runabout and an army Jeep.
- The Smarts are built by Mercedes Benz and they are supposed to be town cars, little runabouts, and not designed for the wide open highways.
- Designed as a city runabout, the two-door hatchback is shorter and narrower than a Maruti 800 and can just accommodate two adults and two children.
- 1.1North American A small motor boat.More example sentences
- Most runabouts and ski boats have swim platforms that invite people to linger there at the same time it hides the exhaust outlet.
- Maxum makes a line of sporty runabouts, deck boats and shapely curved cruisers and yachts from 18-42 feet.
- Though more than 300 miles from the coast, spots along the Colorado such as Lake Havasu are a Mecca for Californians who love go-fast boats, runabouts and water sports.
More definitions of runaboutDefinition of runabout in:
- The US English dictionary