- French term for zabaglione. [mass noun]: quince compote with sabayon [as modifier]: sabayon sauce [count noun]: he once poured a bottle of very fine Champagne into a sabayonMore example sentences
- Leaving the door open, brown the top of the sabayon, rotating the tart if necessary for even color; do not leave the oven - this will happen in a few seconds.
- In the restaurant, we sometimes brown a sabayon sauce with a blow torch to just caramelise it.
- We finished with French farmhouse cheeses and a warm pear tart with Williamine sabayon and bitter chocolate ice cream.
More definitions of sabayonDefinition of sabayon in:
- The US English dictionary