- An oxford shoe with a piece of leather in a contrasting colour stitched across the instep, typically black or brown on a white shoe.More example sentences
- Maria had a black and white saddle shoe on one foot and a faded skate boarding shoe on the other.
- For the rest of the practice session I only simulated the jumps by rising from a squat in a bizarrely constrained way, swiveling one saddle shoe in a frog-ish kick.
- The shirt was okay and I put on a pair of black and white saddle shoes.
More definitions of saddle shoeDefinition of saddle shoe in:
- The US English dictionary