Definition of saddlebag in English:
1Each of a pair of bags attached behind the saddle on a horse, bicycle, or motorcycle.
- I ditched the first saddlebag at the White Horse in Exford, Somerset, the second at Raleghs Cross Inn in the Brendon hills.
- Feeling rested, Rossiter packed up his belongings in his saddlebag and mounted his horse.
- He ate a piece of bread that was placed in his saddlebag and gave the horse a carrot.
1.1 (saddlebags) US informal Excess fat around the hips and thighs.
- After only 7 weeks, REMI helped Amy rid off all the body fat, cellulite and saddlebags she had been struggling to lose.
- These are the outer thighs - where the bulges are known as saddlebags - the inner thighs and the buttocks.
- She was moderately overweight but no where near obese and the excess showed in her chubby cheeks and small saddlebags.
Words that rhyme with saddlebagragbag
Definition of saddlebag in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia