- A cloth laid on a horse’s back under the saddle.More example sentences
- The soldiers ride bays or chestnuts and use United States Army regulation saddles, saddlecloths, halters, bridles, and curb bits.
- Other safety items are available that can be attached to reins, stirrups and martingales, as well as fluorescent saddlecloths and exercise rugs.
- The California Horse Racing Board on Friday approved a one-year test program that would make the state the first in the nation to permit advertising on owners' silks, track saddlecloths, and jockeys' attire.
More definitions of saddleclothDefinition of saddlecloth in:
- The US English dictionary