Definition of sadomasochism in English:
Psychological tendency or sexual practice characterized by both sadism and masochism.
- As sadomasochism is a practice that's still taboo for many people, the chapter on finding partners and sharing your fantasies with existing partners can be invaluable.
- From cross-dressing and prostitution to sadomasochism and Sapphic love, the show bares it all in a three-night broadcast guaranteed to keep lesbian and straight viewers alike glued to the set.
- The heaviest demand on the internet is for ‘deviant’ material, including paedophilia, bondage and sadomasochism.
- Example sentences
- He was a pedophile, homosexual, sadomasochist, pervert, and prostitute.
- The right to sexual privacy is a conservative notion that will ultimately destroy sexual freedom for everyone, not just homosexual sodomites and heterosexual sadomasochists.
- She had shot him while he slept after he forced her to re-enact sadomasochist pornographic videos.
Definition of sadomasochism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.