- A protective metal cage, in particular a framework of reinforced struts protecting a car’s passenger cabin against crash damage.More example sentences
- It challenges the safety cage that protects occupants.
- The box is the safety cage and the bubble wrap is the restraint system.
- Additionally, there are dozens of safety/security features, such as the safety cage occupant compartment, dual-stage airbags, roof-rail airbag system and seatbelt pretensioners.
More definitions of safety cageDefinition of safety cage in:
- The US English dictionary