- A Greek dish consisting of breaded or floured cheese fried in butter, served as an appetizer.More example sentences
- It wasn't the food itself that was unusual, fried saganaki cheese, but rather the way it was priced.
- There is also a delicious cheese dish, saganaki: a slice of kephalotyri cheese, pan-fried until crispy then served with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- I just had some great calamari/ mydia saganaki/ octopus and other Greek delicacies over the last 13 days in Greece.
modern Greek, denoting a small two-handled frying pan, in which the dish is traditionally made.
More definitions of saganakiDefinition of saganaki in:
- The US English dictionary