noun (plural same)
- A dagger with two sharp prongs curving outward from the hilt, originating in Okinawa and sometimes used in pairs in martial arts.More example sentences
- As the Elek raised his axe to block another attack, Tirk entangled the two-meter handle in the hilts of his sai and jerked it upwards, sending it flying out of his target's grasp.
- Of these, only the sai and tekko appear to be specifically intended as weapons and these were certainly never meant for battlefield or military application.
- Okare caught the knife on the hilt of his remaining sai and took it into his empty hand.
More definitions of saiDefinition of sai in:
- The US English dictionary