- North American term for sailing boat.More example sentences
- A total of 15 boats participated, including eight monohull and four multihull sailboats, and three powerboats.
- Stinchcomb, who has built more than 100 models, from sailboats to Trumpy yachts, won for this five-foot Coast Guard cutter Haida.
- Concentrations of enthusiasts in their power boats, sailboats and ski boats are being joined increasingly by personal watercraft riders, windsurfers and kitesurfers.
More definitions of sailboatDefinition of sailboat in:
- The US English dictionary