- A person who serves customers in a shop.More example sentences
- The scam involves two young men visiting a business to buy goods, then telling a sales assistant that they're calling their father to arrange payment.
- For a start, anyone casually dressed won't be given the time of day, and sales assistants occasionally refuse to let scruffy customers try on the clothes.
- He started work at 14 upon leaving school as a Sales Assistant, until he went into the Royal Air Force in 1941.
More definitions of sales assistantDefinition of sales assistant in:
- The US English dictionary