- A person who serves customers in a shop.More example sentences
- Learn to say ‘no’ to your kids, relatives, spouse, sales clerks, and marketers - and mean it.
- The retailer will have Wi-Fi enabled sales clerks who can check inventory while standing right by the customer.
- This trend had begun earlier when department stores employed young women as sales clerks, but it expanded significantly after the turn of the century, and extended increasingly to male workers in large stores and corporate offices.
More definitions of sales clerkDefinition of sales clerk in:
- The US English dictionary