- another term for saleroom.More example sentences
- Auctioneers and antique dealers have noticed in recent times that sales are bringing new buyers, people not previously known in the salesroom or shop.
- Thousands of inexpensive paintings featuring all types of subject matter were being sold at the many picture auctions held regularly in salesrooms, coffee houses, and taverns in both the City and Westminster.
- ‘Sargent hunger’ overtook the salesrooms; the pictures alone fetched [pound] 182,585, and the price records for Sargent's work and modern art in general were ‘wiped out.’
More definitions of salesroomDefinition of salesroom in:
- The US English dictionary