- Surgical unblocking of a blocked fallopian tube.More example sentences
- Tube-sparing surgical techniques such as laparoscopic salpingostomy allow for preservation of fertility with little increase in risk for recurrent ectopic.
- Despite tubal preservation in around 90% of patients and patency in 55% - 59%, neither systemic treatment with methotrexate nor laparoscopic salpingostomy improved subsequent pregnancy performance.
- In an ampullary ectopic pregnancy, a linear salpingostomy is performed, and the incision is then left to heal by secondary intent.
More definitions of salpingostomyDefinition of salpingostomy in:
- The US English dictionary