- A thin crisp savoury biscuit sprinkled with salt: sip water and nibble on saltines for a while until you feel like eating again [as modifier]: she had saltine crackers and a smear of peanut butterMore example sentences
- I crushed up the last of the saltines and sprinkled them over the broth.
- Select low-calorie, low-density food options like fresh vegetables or fruits, fat-free pretzels, saltines, etc. for snacks.
- Once you start eating a bunch of saltines, you're not only parched, but you've instantly got a ball of paste in your mouth that takes lots of chewing to ingest.
More definitions of saltineDefinition of saltine in:
- The US English dictionary