- The student ranking second highest in a graduating class who delivers the salutatory.More example sentences
- In addition, 26 percent of admitted students were valedictorians or salutatorians of their high school class.
- She has been checking with area alumni to compile lists of the valedictorians and salutatorians for each graduating class as well as records set by past district athletes.
- She turned toward the stage as everyone started clapping as AJ, the class valedictorian, and Matt, the class salutatorian, walked up to the podium to make their speeches.
More definitions of salutatorianDefinition of salutatorian in:
- The US English dictionary