- A place where disused machinery is broken up.More example sentences
- They developed a design built around a dump truck with a burnt-out cab, sourced from a local salvage yard.
- However, a salvage yard can be a goldmine, especially if you are not the type to pay more than you need to and you like to work on your car yourself.
- One of the most reliable places to get genuine Volvo parts at a discounted price is a salvage yard.
More definitions of salvage yardDefinition of salvage yard in:
- The US English dictionary