- A person engaged in salvage of a ship or items lost at sea: the first salvor on the scene would have owned the ship and cargo a log salvorMore example sentences
- Because of the difficulties in some salvage operations, salvors may tell you they do not know what the cost will be but will instead make a salvage claim afterwards.
- Speaking after a logistic meeting with the salvors, ships agents and other authorities late last night, Kroon said yesterday had been spent making sure the vessel was prepared to withstand the expected storm.
- Once past the disorientating 10m gap where the salvors have blasted this ship apart, the hull reformed and a smaller high-elevation gun could be seen.
More definitions of salvorDefinition of salvor in:
- The US English dictionary