- A triangular savoury pastry fried in ghee or oil, containing spiced vegetables or meat.More example sentences
- The starters we ordered, vegetable pakora and meat samosas, were excellent.
- My wife, Jayne, enjoyed the mini savoury selection which consisted of crunchy onion bhajis, aloo tikkas, spinach pakoras and vegetable samosas all deep fried and served with two dips.
- In India, savoury samosas are usually served with a chutney of some sort.
from Persian and Urdu.
More definitions of samosaDefinition of samosa in:
- The US English dictionary