- A wind-driven three-wheeled vehicle with a sail, used for racing on beaches.More example sentences
- Police were today trying to establish what safeguards were in place when a mum was killed by a sand yacht on a beach near Blackpool.
- The sand yacht was piloted by Adrian, who was taking part in a race organised by the Fylde International Sand Yacht Club.
- Crown Prosecution Service lawyers are deciding whether any criminal charges will result following the fatal sand yacht collision in which a Burnley mum-of-two died.
More definitions of sand yachtDefinition of sand yacht in:
- The US English dictionary