- A power tool used for smoothing a surface with sandpaper or other abrasive material.More example sentences
- Never try to remove stubborn stains on vinyl siding with a wire brush, sandpaper or a power sander.
- If you have the right attachments, a power drill can act as an electric screwdriver, a sander, a drill of various sizes and many other tools.
- His cabinets contained a coffee strainer, a sander, a power drill, some paper plates and a couple of forks.
More definitions of sanderDefinition of sander in:
- The US English dictionary