nounchiefly • archaic
- An official responsible for public health or a person in favour of public health reform.More example sentences
- Shane works for the Worth County Conservation Board as a conservation technician and also for the Worth County Public Health as the county sanitarian.
- Now, the working groups are represented by manufacturers, regulatory officials, sanitarians and end users,’ he explains.
- It is best to discuss results with a sanitarian from the local health department, since he or she will have these established levels available and can help you interpret your results.
More definitions of sanitarianDefinition of sanitarian in:
- The US English dictionary