nounHinduism & Sikhism
- A saint.More example sentences
- Thus, it honors the great rishis, gurus, sants and mahatmas as the greatest heroes of all.
- Wherever we have this problem, we should improve it, through sant, satsang and shastra saints, religious gathering and scripture.
- He said to me very candidly, I'm trying to translate that as close as I can, that before 1984 I thought he was a scoundrel, but after what happened in Blue Star I think now he's a sant.
from Hindi santaḥ 'venerable men'.
More definitions of santDefinition of sant in:
- The US English dictionary