adjective (sarkier, sarkiest)British • informal
- Sarcastic.More example sentences
- And where you'd expect Jack to be his usual sarky, caustic self, he was so unnervingly straight and calm that I could only think of two possible scenarios: lobotomy or Valium.
- With deep dark eyes and a heavy frown, even his little sarky jokes and sharp wit, can't conceal the fact that he is one intense dude, who seems to carry the full brunt of the Russian soul on his shoulders.
- Thinking back to his sarky statement about Manchester United and the prawn sandwiches, I think there is a great deal in that.
- More example sentences
- Putting it explicitly in the script is ham-fisted and breaks the butterfly of imagination on the wheel of obtuse sarkiness.
- All sarkiness aside, I don't see why you need to use such a tremendous amount of problems from canonical tests to get the idea of the different problem types.
early 20th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of sarkyDefinition of sarky in:
- The US English dictionary