noun (plural same or satangs)
- A monetary unit of Thailand, equal to one hundredth of a baht.More example sentences
- Electricity rates are also set to increase by 5 satang per unit with another increase between February and May 2005 in accordance with the rise in diesel prices at the pumps around March.
- It resulted in local prices of raw cassava increasing to 1-1.20 baht per kilo from around 65-80 satang per kilo.
- If the transportation crosses provincial boundaries, an additional allowance of 90 satang per kilometer will be provided.
Thai, from Pali sata 'hundred'.
More definitions of satangDefinition of satang in:
- The US English dictionary