- A long straight embroidery stitch, giving the appearance of satin: embroider the thicker stems in satin stitchMore example sentences
- Chain stitch is widely used, also satin stitch and stem stitch.
- That the panel on the easy chair is in satin stitch and Mr. Holzer's is in tent stitch cannot obscure the amazing similarities of these two extremely rare upholstery masterpieces.
- With a 2 mm satin stitch and black thread, stitch the whiskers.
More definitions of satin stitchDefinition of satin stitch in:
- The US English dictionary