- A large, thick French sausage, typically firm in texture and flavoured with herbs.More example sentences
- We came home laden with French and other foods including Amora mustard, Petit Suisse fromage frais, Cote d' Or chocolat, Duck Confit, saucissons, Merguez sausages, Gruyere cheese, Puget Olive Oil and a case of Chateau Neuf de Pape.
- There are quite a few charcuterie stands, too, selling jambons and saucissons in all shapes and flavors.
- Whatever their final appearance, they won't be nearly as curious as the serving of sliced saucissons and fresh radishes that arrived at our table before the first course.
French, literally 'large sausage'.
More definitions of saucissonDefinition of saucisson in:
- The US English dictionary