- Avoid humiliation: allowing the guerrillas to save face and disarmMore example sentences
- That way, it would save face for me and avoid any further conflicts with Tinka and Victor.
- The Foyle Assembly member said: ‘If this is about saving face, then people will be sceptical.’
- As is typical with these sorts of arrangements, it only takes one slip to start an avalanche, coincidence always plays into the hands of the betrayed, and the most important thing above all is saving face.
More definitions of save faceDefinition of save face in:
- The US English dictionary