- A felled tree trunk suitable for cutting up into timber.More example sentences
- In addition to sawlogs and veneer bolts, Larry can make four-foot pulp logs, which are collected and eventually shipped to a hardwood pulp mill in nearby Nackawic.
- I can follow a narrow, winding path in hardwood and extract large, high value sawlogs without damaging the residual trees.
- While the delimber has removed the quality sawlogs and peelers from the hardwood, the tangled mass of low-grade logs and tops left behind can be a challenging diet for the chipper infeed.
More definitions of sawlogDefinition of sawlog in:
- The US English dictionary