- A timid person: we contemptuously called them scaredy-catsMore example sentences
- In the grubby gaze and glare of publicity, the ACT members run like scaredy-cats - like the scared hares that they are.
- This is the sound that once had scaredy-cats such as me running for cover the length and breadth of the nation.
- Despite what scaredy-cats decry as a wacko platform, he hasn't managed his campaign with incompetence.
More definitions of scaredy-catDefinition of scaredy-cat in:
- The US English dictionary