- An attraction at a fair or in a park consisting of a miniature railway that runs past natural features and artificial scenery.More example sentences
- It's perched on the escarpment of the enormous eucalyptus-covered Jamison Valley, with the famous rock formation, the Three Sisters, to the left and the scenic railway to the right.
- David started with the darts stall and acquired other pitches, such as the scenic railway, the bowl slide and the Tunnel of Love.
- There was a stop on the scenic railway called Edelweiss, and as we got nearer my heart began to sing lighter,
More definitions of scenic railwayDefinition of scenic railway in:
- The US English dictionary