- 1Included in or planned according to a schedule: the bus makes one scheduled thirty-minute stopMore example sentences
- Previously scheduled mainland expansion plans had been put on hold because of the Sars outbreak last year.
- It does not have a certification test or scheduled training plan.
- But for now she wished only to remain to the scheduled plan and not think about the future with or without him.
- 1.1(Especially of an airline or flight) relating to or forming part of a regular service rather than specially chartered: depart London by scheduled flight for Delhi the scheduled fareMore example sentences
- The airport is used by holiday charter airlines and has scheduled flights to Aberdeen and Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
- In 2002, the first scheduled airline flights began to Lewis.
- There are regular scheduled flights to the island by light aircraft, from Dar es Salaam or the nearby Selous.
- 2British (Of a building or other historic monument) included in a list for legal preservation and protection.More example sentences
- The loss of parkland and threats to historic farm buildings and scheduled monuments suggest many cherished aspects of the region's character are at risk.
- Historic Scotland had managed to have the old castle listed as a scheduled monument, which makes it extremely difficult to convert it for private or commercial use.
- The city walls include a number of scheduled monuments and listed buildings, including the ruins of St Mary's Abbey and St Olave's Church, which is still in use.
More definitions of scheduledDefinition of scheduled in:
- The US English dictionary