adjective (schlumpier, schlumpiest)North American • informal
- Slovenly or scruffy: compared with the hip clientele, we felt a little schlumpy in our parkas a schlumpy bathrobeMore example sentences
- I realized that it had finally happened: I had become one of those schlumpy women you see dragging a bunch of whiny kids around the shopping mall.
- When you are onstage, you want to feel pretty; you don't want to look schlumpy.
- The male players tend to be either unabashedly schlumpy or sharply dressed in the manner of a Vegas hotel manager.
More definitions of schlumpyDefinition of schlumpy in:
- The US English dictionary