- The period in the year during which pupils attend school, from the beginning of the autumn term to the end of the summer term.More example sentences
- Okay, so technically that was just this summer, but I think in terms of school years, not actuality.
- At the beginning of the school year she'd signed up to help tutor precalculus students.
- As he left, he berated himself for not studying hard enough since the beginning of the school year.
More definitions of school yearDefinition of school year in:
- The US English dictionary