adjective[often in combination]
- Educated or trained in a specified activity or in a particular way: a man well schooled in making moneyMore example sentences
- In cross-cultural researches on cognitive performance, it has been found that the IQ difference between the schooled and non-schooled individuals is very obvious.
- Those guys were all schooled jazz musicians; we all spoke the same language.
- These examples are extremely pertinent as they act as a metaphor for the precarious nature of schoolchildren's ambitions and the ambiguous status achieved by the schooled person in Madagascar.
More definitions of schooledDefinition of schooled in:
- The US English dictionary