noun[in combination] chiefly North American
- A pupil attending a school of the specified kind or being educated in the specified way: a high-schoolerMore example sentences
- So, we were going to have eight high-schoolers, two middle schoolers, six elementary schoolers, a kid in Pre-K in the mornings and in daycare in the afternoons, and a kid at the daycare all day.
- Sometimes you'll see middle schoolers when the high school kids are there chatting with their other friends trying to blend in.
- The staff is hustling during the back-to-school season to match middle schoolers with backpacks and college students with graphing calculators.
More definitions of schoolerDefinition of schooler in:
- The US English dictionary