Definition of schoolgoing in English:
Attending school: parents of schoolgoing children children of schoolgoing age
More example sentences
- Children aged between two years nine months up to schoolgoing age are welcome.
- Seeing such enthusiasm reminds me of my schoolgoing days.
- There are also facilities that teach parents about caring for their children from toddlers to schoolgoing age.
- Example sentences
- With schoolgoers as its major targets, the centre will promote careers in science, technology and engineering.
- He had bad eyesight from birth and was not a regular schoolgoer.
- The unkind weather is not likely to ease as schoolgoers count down the days to September 1.
Definition of schoolgoing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.