Attending school: parents of schoolgoing children children of schoolgoing age
More example sentences
- This service is open to any child of schoolgoing age.
- As any parent of schoolgoing kids knows, headlice outbreaks are fairly common.
- In 1930, he undertook a study to help schoolgoing boys who had not sufficient family support to provide for their further education and school texts.
- Example sentences
- The unkind weather is not likely to ease as schoolgoers count down the days to September 1.
- Summer holidays have moved into the last phase, and this is a time when schoolgoers are looking for their last bit of fun before returning to class.
- Schoolgoers cheat in tests and exams when they don't know their work.
Definition of schoolgoing in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.