- Attending school: parents of schoolgoing children children of schoolgoing ageMore example sentences
- Children aged between two years nine months up to schoolgoing age are welcome.
- Seeing such enthusiasm reminds me of my schoolgoing days.
- There are also facilities that teach parents about caring for their children from toddlers to schoolgoing age.
- More example sentences
- With schoolgoers as its major targets, the centre will promote careers in science, technology and engineering.
- He had bad eyesight from birth and was not a regular schoolgoer.
- The unkind weather is not likely to ease as schoolgoers count down the days to September 1.
More definitions of schoolgoingDefinition of schoolgoing in:
- The US English dictionary