Definition of schoolgoing in English:
Attending school: parents of schoolgoing children children of schoolgoing age
More example sentences
- Children aged between two years nine months up to schoolgoing age are welcome.
- Seeing such enthusiasm reminds me of my schoolgoing days.
- There are also facilities that teach parents about caring for their children from toddlers to schoolgoing age.
- Example sentences
- With schoolgoers as its major targets, the centre will promote careers in science, technology and engineering.
- He had bad eyesight from birth and was not a regular schoolgoer.
- The unkind weather is not likely to ease as schoolgoers count down the days to September 1.
Definition of schoolgoing in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia