- A person who attends or attended the same school as oneself: she was teased by her schoolmates I ran into an old schoolmate of mineMore example sentences
- My classmates and schoolmates shunned me in school for causing my mother's and my cousin's death.
- By the time he graduated from high school his schoolmates had voted him ‘person most likely to succeed’.
- I met more of my future classmates and schoolmates, and a couple of James and Madison's friends.
More definitions of schoolmateDefinition of schoolmate in:
- The US English dictionary