- A deeply curved wide neckline on a garment: a gown with a scoop neck [as modifier]: a scoop-neck sweaterMore example sentences
- It has a scoop neck, hemmed sleeves, topstitched shoulders, and an even hem bottom.
- I was holding up a pale pink one with slightly puffed sleeves and a scoop neck bodice.
- It features a mini check pattern with short sleeves, a scoop neck, and it comes in charcoal, moss, stone, navy, salmon, sage, and butter.
More definitions of scoop neckDefinition of scoop neck in:
- The US English dictionary