- Graffiti that is scratched or etched into a wall or other surface in a public place, rather than drawn or sprayed on: a Plexiglas window covered with scratchitiMore example sentences
- Many of the subway cars are designed to be easily cleaned of graffiti (leading to a rise in scratchiti).
- I hate scratchiti on subway windows, and graffiti on public transit in general.
- Every window on the train was covered in scratchiti.
1990s: on the pattern of graffiti.
More definitions of scratchitiDefinition of scratchiti in:
- The US English dictionary