Definition of screen dump in English:
1The process or an instance of causing what is displayed on a screen to be printed out.
- In the bottom of this window, a partial screen dump of the quantity value history is displayed.
- I just noticed a comment about acpi or apic - I need to read and record next time - on the last screen dump.
- Alternatively, if your colleague leaves their computer, take a screen dump of their current work and set it as their wallpaper.
1.1A resulting printout.
- I can revert to making the table in another tool and posting a screen dump of it, but that would make the text not searchable.
- Just check out the following screen dumps taken just a few seconds apart when I was accessing the this website this morning.
- If one more support person had asked me to send a screen dump, I would've used Irish language in the matter.
Definition of screen dump in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan