- A forward pass to a player protected by a screen of blockers.More example sentences
- One play seemed to crystallize the Pats' recent struggles when an attempted screen pass went through RB Kevin Faulk's hands.
- They threw a screen pass that looked like it would go for a touchdown.
- It started with a bang - a 64-yard catch-and-run after a screen pass - but ended with him suffering a season-ending foot injury as he was tackled.
More definitions of screen passDefinition of screen pass in:
- The US English dictionary