- A filmed test to ascertain whether an actor is suitable for a film role.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, in NYC at the Film Forum, The Blue Angel is playing… with a special look at Dietrich's screen test for the film.
- In his commentary, Jeunet says he likes Moreau's performance in her screen test even better than her excellent work in the film.
- They gave me an outline of my role, and then I had a screen test and a language test, and after that it was time for film shooting.
verbBack to top
- (screen-test) [with object] Give a screen test to (an actor): over 100 kids were interviewed and screen-testedMore example sentences
- ‘I had to be screen-tested,’ confesses actor and friend of the family Brad Smith.
- The Polish Brothers screen-tested him and he looks a lot like a young George Reeves.
- She has been screen-tested to provide a video diary for Sky during the World Cup in South Africa.
More definitions of screen testDefinition of screen test in:
- The US English dictionary