Definition of screw around in English:
1 vulgar slang Have many different sexual partners.
- He would tell me that he was so glad I didn't drink, do drugs, screw around, or lie to him like all his previous girlfriends did.
- He boozes and screws around.
- Have you been screwing around with a lot of women?
2 informal Fool about: a lot of our songs come about with these guys playing and I just screw around and eventually come up with something
More example sentences
- I should just stop screwing around with the template, huh?
- The rest of the weekend was spent screwing around with my computer.
- I was looking forward to a nice relaxing evening of screwing around with some new software, but it was not to be.
Definition of screw around in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.