- A person who writes for a living or as a hobby: scribblers are forever borrowing other people’s quotationsMore example sentences
- As a professional scribbler, I had penned a piece about the social, economic and environmental benefits of fair trade agriculture.
- I never even thought about differences in culture when it comes to such things (that's bad for a would-be scribbler isn't it?).
- I'm beginning to think such iconic lines are in marble precisely so they won't be bent or made to yield to a scribbler's whim.
More definitions of scribblerDefinition of scribbler in:
- The US English dictionary