noun• informal , • derogatory
- A person who uses existing computer scripts or codes to hack into computers, lacking the expertise to write their own.More example sentences
- Young virus writers and script kiddies troll the Internet every day.
- The internet's no longer dominated by script kiddies looking for bragging rights.
- These days, attacks are no longer coming from inexperienced script kiddies, but from skilled rogue programmers.
More definitions of script kiddieDefinition of script kiddie in:
- The US English dictionary