adjective (scrunchier, scrunchiest)
- Making a loud crunching noise when crushed or compressed: scrunchy snowMore example sentences
- Our arms were our forelegs; our own legs, with straight knees, came behind, and, backsides in the air off we went, the tins making a lovely scrunchy sound on the track.
noun(also scrunchie) (plural scrunchies) Back to top
- A circular band of fabric-covered elastic used for fastening the hair.More example sentences
- Traditionally scrunchies consist of a circular elastic band completely encased by a piece of gathered fabric designed to produce a pouffy look.
- Over 100 styles of wigs, Falls, ¾ caps, ponytails, pony tail wraps and scrunchies to choose.
- To be in stores early next year, the Cover Girl / Goody line will feature 50-plus SKUs, including such styling and fashion accessories as barrettes, scrunchies, headbands and compact mirrors.
More definitions of scrunchyDefinition of scrunchy in:
- The US English dictionary