- 1A person who sculls a boat.More example sentences
- The club also despatched a small squad of rowers and scullers to Turin to compete in the Campionato Italiano Gran Fondo ñ D' Inverno Sul Po 2005.
- But therein lies another source of discord, with the top Scottish scullers and rowers being forced to live and train in England.
- York City Rowing Club had 12 crews and scullers gaining trophies in the small boats Head of the River Race, which was postponed a week because of the high water level on the River Ouse.
More definitions of scullerDefinition of sculler in:
- The US English dictionary