Definition of sculptural in English:
Relating to or resembling sculpture: sculptural decoration sculptural works
More example sentences
- Within what is essentially an office building, Schultes has created sculptural scenography out of interstitial space.
- The farmer comes off very sculptural, like an amber statue in the field.
- Restless inventive energy underlies design of his extraordinary sculptural clothes (requiring the most ingenious cutting) for his own fashion house and for Givenchy, where he is chief designer.
- Example sentences
- These allowed him to create an art at once lyric and dramatic, pictorially rich and sculpturally solid.
- The brain sculpturally rendered was the basic element in The Sum of All Fears.
- They are sculpturally appealing, have eye-catching colors and great graphics on the packaging.
Definition of sculptural in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.