Definition of sculptural in English:
Relating to or resembling sculpture: sculptural decoration sculptural works
More example sentences
- Within what is essentially an office building, Schultes has created sculptural scenography out of interstitial space.
- The farmer comes off very sculptural, like an amber statue in the field.
- Restless inventive energy underlies design of his extraordinary sculptural clothes (requiring the most ingenious cutting) for his own fashion house and for Givenchy, where he is chief designer.
- Example sentences
- These allowed him to create an art at once lyric and dramatic, pictorially rich and sculpturally solid.
- The brain sculpturally rendered was the basic element in The Sum of All Fears.
- They are sculpturally appealing, have eye-catching colors and great graphics on the packaging.
Definition of sculptural in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan