- 1A breeze blowing towards the land from the sea, especially during the day owing to the relative warmth of the land.More example sentences
- The wind never left, still relentlessly blowing, the sea breeze refreshing during the beautiful setting of the sun.
- It also speaks to the senses, the smell of the sand and the sea breeze, the warmth of the air.
- The sea breeze again blew the blanket off his shoulder.
- 2A cocktail typically consisting of vodka, grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice.More example sentences
- Ms Knox had the sea breeze, and so when the bill for €89.90 arrived we were totally nonplussed.
- I had a Sea Breeze and a Mike's Hard Ice Tea (that I wanted to try and it was really good).
- Student bar staff don't know the difference between a sea breeze and a martini!
More definitions of sea breezeDefinition of sea breeze in:
- The US English dictionary